Skip to content
- God is the creator and ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three persons – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are co-equal and are one God.
- Man will either exist eternally separated from God by sin or in union with God through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is hell. To be eternally in union with him is eternal life.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on a cross.
- Salvation is a gift from God to man. Man can never make up for his sin by good works – only by trusting in Jesus Christ can man be saved from sin’s penalty. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith.
- Because God gives man eternal life through Jesus Christ, the believer is secure in salvation for eternity. Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian.
- The Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son as God. He provides Christians with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right.
- The Bible is God’s word to all men. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth. Because it is inspired by God, it is truth without any mixture of error.